The winning video was submitted by MacKillop College.
Use your creativity to promote Japanese learning!
Students from Years 7 to 10 are invited to create a video of up to five minutes which highlights the ways Japanese skills can be used in the community and in future careers.
Your video may include interviews, photos, music etc. Your challenge is to be creative and informative!
The winning video will be shown at the 2017 ‘Why Learn Japanese?’ Student Forum and published on the JLTAV website to promote the importance of learning Japanese.
Each video will need a title and a credit list (cast, acknowledgements etc.) at the end. A short blurb about the video is required on the ‘Entry Registration Form’.
Audience: Years 7 to 10 students learning Japanese
Duration: Up to five minutes
Entry is free and open to all JLTAV member schools. One entry per school.
- Video highlights in a creative and informative way how Japanese can be used outside of school
- Quality of filming and editing
- Suitability for Years 7 to 10 students learning Japanese
- Within the time frame (up to five minutes)
- Title and credit list provided
Exciting Daiso prizes to be won
Entries due to the JLTAV Office by Tuesday 18 April 2017.
LPO Box 8157
Entry is free!
Please see the full details here: