This event is designed for year 12 students.
In 2019 we will be holding the Year 12 Morning in two venues:
- Sunday 21 July: Robert Blackwood Hall, Monash University Clayton (Wellington Road, Clayton)
- Sunday 28 July: Loreto College Ballarat Theatrette (1600 Sturt Street, Ballarat)
Cost: $12.00 per student and staff member (including GST)
Registration: 9 am
Start: 9.45 am
Finish: 1 pm
Registrations for the 2018 Year 12 Morning are now open. Click here to register
- Complete the registration form.
- Organise payment by Tuesday 18 June. Late applications are not accepted.
- Please send the payment advice to email@example.com. No paper advice required. Please only register once and wait until after the closing date to receive registration confirmation from the JLTAV Office.
- You will receive confirmation from the JLTAV office.
- You will receive tickets prior to the event.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you specified. Please check your inbox for notification to ensure you entered your details correctly. Check spam folders if necessary.
- If you DID NOT receive a confirmation email, you either did not complete the form or entered your email address incorrectly. This will likely mean you are not registered.
- You MUST resubmit the form if you did not receive a confirmation email within five minutes.
- There are only 144 seats in the Theatrette at Loreto College Ballarat. When this venue becomes full, students and teachers will need to attend the event at Monash University Clayton. Teachers will be informed of this.
- You will not be registered until payment has been received by the JLTAV Office
- The same presentation will be made at both venues
- If you do not receive confirmation from us by Thursday 12 July, it is your responsibility to first check your school administration, then contact the JLTAV Office.
- Please only register once and wait until after the closing date to receive registration confirmation from the JLTAV Office.
- If your students are paying to attend please collect all money first and register as a class and not individually.
- Cancellation policy is available at the bottom of this page.
To be updated